Saturday, April 23, 2011

from the Sky..



You must have fallen from the sky,
God himself would have gift wrapped you,
For you’re so delicate yet everlasting,
Just like a waterfall on its breakthrough,
so Pure, so Fresh, so Divine,
I am afraid in touching you for long,
As it might make your beauty decline.
-----------------------------

Your aura is forcing me to close my eyes,
It’s so radiant, distinct , full of beams,
I don’t want to shut them, instead I scream,
In front of me is standing,
“The woman of my dream”
----------------------------------

The one for which I spent countless nights,
The one for which I waited so long,
The one who never got out of my sight,
The one for whom I wrote numerous songs.
Now she is here just for me,
Voids are filled, together are we.
---------------------------------

The Days went by, Years passed thru,
With every Second our dear love grew,
You made me complete, how lovely you are,
It was a lifetime, the spent every hour.
----------------------------------

The truth still prevails, We going to die one day,
We will be separated, We will be away,
It doesn’t matter to me, I have no worries,
Lots of people would be telling our stories,
I love you; I love you a lot,
You should know that, 
Whether I am with you or not.
---------------------

2 comments: