Saturday, June 18, 2011

Remembrance




She was an angel all I could tell,
Her eyes were so beautiful,
Like pearls of a shell.

I could never forget her touch,
It was just worth,
She smelled so nice like 
Nothing on this earth.

Walking the streets with her 
Are some delightful memories,
She walks slow and 
is allergic to “strawberries”.

When she is dressed in white,
It’s a wonderful delight,
You can never take your eyes away,
She is the day’s highlight.

She often told her worries, 
And the results of some wrong choice,
I am unable to resolve them,
Just lost in her voice!

Time flies by sitting beside her,
She talks a lot,
Only a part of it I could remember. 

I sometimes blank out 
Looking at her for a while,
The secret to it is hidden in her, 
Mysterious smile!

Well why I am telling this to you 
You must be thinking?
It’s just my way of remembering her,
She has moved on while
I am still sinking!

4 comments: