Thursday, April 21, 2011

Away....


Everything I love goes away,
Everything I hate goes away,
Everything I need goes away,
Everything I want goes away,
Everything that has to do anything
With me goes away.
I am afraid it would happen with you,
You’re too going to leave me one day,
I hate that, I don’t want it,
No way, No way, No way.
-----------------------------------------------

I seldom need anyone in life,
I rarely acknowledge someone’s presence,
I am shy expressing myself,
I rarely care about someone’s essence,
But then also after so much trouble,
When I said, “I needed her”,
She goes away.

--------------------------------------------

I often blame God for this,
I think he is involved,
Creating errors in my path,
And the problems can’t be solved.

------------------------------------------

I remember those lonely days of MAY,
Endless feeling but no-one to say,
Brimming with love but whom to display,
You were the reason, You were away.
Years passed away waiting for you,
Life was like dead end, nothing was new.

----------------------------------------------

The day I met you, I want to live that again,
It’s so pure and fresh in my memory lane,
Looking at you, that’s a precious view,
You redefined for me the color Blue,
But I am sad because in the end,
--------------------------------------------
(Ending 1)
Everything I love goes away.
So are you going to leave me one day?
Leaving me stranded , crushed in dismay,
I wouldn't blame you,It's not your fault,
What I can do now, can only pray,
Please be with me , I am not so bad,
Love you a lot , for that I am glad.
-----------------------------

(Ending 2)
Everything I love goes away,
Everything I hate goes away,
Everything I need goes away,
Everything I want goes away,
Everything that has to do anything
With me goes away.

13 comments:

  1. kavi raj.. bahut hi badiyaa...but trust me things will come and fall in place..

    ReplyDelete
  2. woo .. thanks man ,
    i m waiting for that moment..
    again
    thanks.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ohho...Sir....masst hai...Gud ya...But haan as mentioned by 'Anonymous' above...things will fall into place...eventually...Worry not..."Aal wil b wel"...

    ReplyDelete
  4. haha .. i know .. i know ..
    thanks.

    ReplyDelete
  5. last two stanzas.. (ie "I remember those.....sad because in the end")... actually very nice!!
    tera yeh poetry ka talent badh rha hai be dwivedi!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. thank you.. akarsh
    it was very nice of you to comment.

    ReplyDelete
  7. beta engineering padh rahe ho ya literature

    ReplyDelete
  8. engineering buddy
    Petroleum Enginering

    ReplyDelete
  9. but what to do..
    dil literature par aa gya hai

    ReplyDelete
  10. hey i really like this blog, hope you'll write more poems!! keep it up!!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Thank you.
    for appreciating .
    I am glad you liked it,
    Spread the word around.

    ReplyDelete
  12. shabbash mere sher... lage raho... bahut acchi acchi poems likhin hain tumne.... ladki ka naam kab bataoge???

    ReplyDelete
  13. thanks for appreciation
    well girl.. \
    currently there is none.
    will tell you
    when there is one..

    ReplyDelete