Friday, February 17, 2012

Just Life



It’s hard to be far, 
From something you want too bad, 
Like a distance so large, 
And obstacles too many, 
Misleading you from the path, 
Of your so called destiny. 

But then sometimes I think, 
Is that what I really want, 
Why is it so hard to get, 
If it is really meant to be. 

I have always been a victim of 
Life’s unfair game, 
Always making it hard, 
Whatever be my aim. 

I am tired, I want to rest, 
That ain’t happening, Life’s at its best, 
Screaming doesn’t help, nor does crying, 
You often give up, or you might die trying, 

For someone in clouds, it’s just a joke, 
He would be enjoying it with some fries and a coke, 
I am just a puppet, controlled by strings, 
I am just a slave, and he is the king.

1 comment:

  1. I am just a puppet, controlled by strings,
    I am just a slave, and he is the king..
    Waah Sid...Bravo..!

    ReplyDelete