Tuesday, April 5, 2011

Lost


O Dear it happened,
What I feared for happened,
What I didn’t wanted happened,
What I always did to you happened.
Yes you wouldn’t believe it,
How can I be like this,
I am sensible, I am brave,
Dear you made me happened.
It started with a small drop,
And there was another,
The beginning was a trickle,
And then with a ripple,
It was all uncontrollable.
It’s like I have been saving it for years,
It was mine, it was for you,
Dear you made me happened.
 I didn’t enjoyed those moments,
But now I experienced what it felt like,
Yes dear it happened.
------------------------------------------------
I cried, I cried out loud,
It was like a hidden cloud,
Of sorrows,worries,guilts,shames,
Buried over through years,
Those made me come in tears.
And I don’t want to stop,
Have been a total flop,
But now it’s the last one,
Would never do this again,
Faced already enough pain.
Life has stranded me,
In the middle of nowhere,
But I am going to fight,
Coz now I don’t even care,
For barriers,excuses,obstacles and loss,
That slowed down my pace,
Life is hard, it’s not pretty,
Everyone is following the rat race.
It’s tough to survive like this,
With so much expectations at stake,
May I be able to win it,
Always wanted to cut a cake,
For victory,celebrations,joy and happiness,
With all my dear ones by my side,
It’s a dream, one that’s possible,
In my heart it reside.

No comments:

Post a Comment