Thursday, April 14, 2011

Does it matter...


Does it even matter to you?
Oh! You so called friend of mine,
Do you even care for me?
As you fake a smile.
Did I ever done something,
Very disheartening to you,
I was always being nice,
A polite well wisher to you.
Well I don’t know the reason for,
Your behavior so unpleasant,
It’s harsh, rude and uncalled,
Why are you being so blunt?
--------------------------------------
Does it even matter to you?
Oh! You so called friend of mine,
Pretending like everything is fine,
But acting as if I crossed some line.
I always needed you,
Always cherished your memory,
But now you are behaving like,
I am a bug on your strawberry.
Seems like it’s going to be end then,
As there is no way out,
There is no effect of me on you,
Whether I scream or shout.
-------------------------------
I wonder persistently,
Why human relations are so fragile,
Whenever there is misery & a lot of pain,
All these relations ceases to remain.
When the good times return,
Along is the arrival of these,
I hate this behavior,
It’s like a disease.

Everybody is living for his benefit,
Everybody wants to be fly,
You did matter to me,
Nobody else made me cry...

No comments:

Post a Comment