Monday, April 18, 2011

Flare

I never thought of being a part of this,
I didn’t knew what it was all about,
I knew it would be hard to manage,
I never knew it would be so much fun,
But now when all is gone,
It hurts more like a bloody thorn,
Now I try to relive the memoirs
Of moments that we shared,
Of late night meetings that we held,
Of walkie-talkie talks that we dealt,
Of flex,banners,posters,stalls,
Of coupons,passes,tickets,brochures,
Of the scolding for the “cc” to all,
Of so much money spent on calls,
Of the Deficit budget that caused nightmares,
Of the immediate decisions that we dared,
Of the backstage requirements full on tight,
Of bunked classes and “XX” fright,
Of booboos for Jaipur Beats,
Of “once more's” for Highway-61,
And so much praise for Agnee Band,
But when Dj Suketu ended it all,
I can do nothing and just recall,
The fun ,the frolic,the moment,the life
The small part of us that’s now gone,
And now it hurts like a bloody thorn.
I am now going to miss,
the best ever days of my college life.
Thank you!








This post is dedicated to:
Ratnabh Sinha,Parag Bandopadhay,Abhimanyu Manna,Abhipreet Sinha,Manish Singh,Dhruvit Berawala,Abhirup Das,Rahul Singh,Ayush Rastogi,Ankit Gupta.
Hats off guys, We did it!!







1 comment:

  1. Early summer of '11

    The One of the BEST days of my(our) life.... although I was not the part of CORE team...

    :(

    but still know what thrills n challenges n last moments decisions we have to take some times

    so NICE WORK THE WHOLE CORE committee n Keep going.....

    ReplyDelete