Saturday, September 24, 2011

Past



It’s painful to think you never will be mine,
But it’s even more painful to realize I knew it all the time.
The best thing ever happened to me has already happened,
Now thinking of it just gets my wounds deepened.
Sadness and misery are now things of past,
Though it was precious, not long it last.
The scars I can’t see are hardest to heal,
You stole it all, nothing left to feel.
For what it’s worth I had an affair,
But for its aftermath, I wasn’t prepared.
I wasn't your kind, as you said,
You are not worth for the tears I shed.
Be it Sunny or Rain, it’s all in vain,
It’s the part that remained, that causes the pain,
Again and Again!!

3 comments:

  1. hw do u do it???
    its just so so so grt....
    luved it...:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  3. @abhishek haha.. very thoughtful.. but you can't relate anything to anything..well thanks for the comment anyway :)


    @ekta and @soumya Thank you for your admiration!!

    ReplyDelete