Friday, March 25, 2011

You dear

Hello ,
Voila ,weekend again .. 
Today the uninteresting hectic lectures forced me to carve out something.It's like the hidden me.It helps me to understand myself better I think.Didn't knew this would come up.

You dear was my life,
the life which moved along with you,
I said " I am there for you",
Everyday!
But dear its just because,
You always stayed.
Whenever I hurt you,whenever I scream,
I know it makes you fell bad ,
But dear you stayed.
I always make you abide ,
and sometimes I leave you aside,
But dear you stayed.
I took you for granted ,
I never replied,
I ignored your calls,
But dear you stayed.
And then one day you were gone.
---------------------------
I was left alone ,
It was like flesh left without the bones.
Now I dream of you day and night
Picturing you in front of my sight,
You were my sunshine ,You were my rain ,
and here I am enduring lot of pain.
I regret the things i did,
was totally behaving like a stupid kid,
You were right ,I was wrong 
May be one day I would sing this song.
-------------------------------
I am surrounded by despair
Now i know what does it means ,
to be there for someone whom you care,
I am sorry I was not the one,
didn't took it seriously and missed all the fun,
Now I remember what you once said to me
You are there but not there for me.
------------------------------------








No comments:

Post a Comment