Monday, March 28, 2011

You cried


There you cried, you cried again,
Some part of me died ,it died again,
What else can I say,
Keep yourself away,
As much as you can,
Coz I don’t ever wanted to hurt you,
But it’s the “me”
The devil one you see,
Who takes every opportunity,
To make you suffer from pain,
 ----------------------------------
It causes the rain,
The rain of your tears,
Falling down your face,
The pretty face you have,
How bad it looks,
With all smile gone,
It’s just because of me
that hurts you a lot,
it's more like a bullet shot.
You know what,day-by-day,
I am getting good at it,
With the little devil’s aid,
Who doesn’t care for others,
And leave them betrayed,
I want to face you,
To sort out this problem,
I know you don’t want to see me,
I am no-more welcome,
Can you just listen, Can we just talk,
I want to hear your voice , I want to go on a walk,
With you, With you, With you,
Yes you, Only you, Just you.
There is nothing else so precious for me,
Nothing else can be so pure,
Just once o-dear look at me,
For me it’s more than a cure.

No comments:

Post a Comment