Monday, January 24, 2011

Bare Beginnings

My First Post ..
Hello to you All .
My name is Siddhant Dwivedi ,
I'm a 20 year old boy pursuing Petroleum engineering from School of Petroleum Technology,
Pandit Deendayal Petroleum University,Gandhinagar,Gujarat.
Well being in the field of Petroleum Engineering various things amuse me,
be it drilling bit or drilling rig,oil well or the company "Shell".
Also the high low trend of rising and falling prices of crude oil 
makes me wonder how things around us change just on the price regulation of one single commodity i.e. crude oil in the market. 
So i decided why not write a blog about my life and crude oil around it, well sort of my thoughts on what's happening in the world and how i am understanding this branch of engineering.
This blog however is much more than that only,it will be full of my personal cravings and also would be full of my hidden computer talents and weird thoughts and movie and book reviews and this and that .u know what a 20 year old engineering student can think of..just be with me ..till then..

(P.S. the title "Bare Beginnings" is from Chetan bhagat book "Five point someone" Chapter 1 .)

1 comment:

  1. thanks sister ,
    well it's good that you atleast thought of writing something like this..
    to be frank,the idea came to me out of the blue ..so may be same is going to happen to you,,

    ReplyDelete