Monday, January 16, 2012

New Post

So , here again begins an entire year full of fresh new surprises, worries, amusements, misery, an altogether new year of nothingness, a void .We try to fill  up the gaps , connects the dots,  be the change , do something meaningful , try to be happy, or at least act happy, be satisfied, feel proud , accomplish something , just anything ,anything , for whatsoever reason possible. Or else, what will happen , yes a lot will happen , shame, scoldings, self abuse , sadness , and whatever you can think around the word "Frustration".So we do , we perform , we work , we act, cultivate , develop, figure out, something that has a meaning , just to satisfy our own hunger , for money , power, respect, for a better future. But what's the limit to it?
    You must be wondering , I don't know what I am talking about, well that's true "Partially". I don't know , you also don't know , but someday you  will be having the same thoughts like me , then may be you will understand my dear reader!!
It's like a feeling that I get listening to song "In the end" by Linkin Park
I tried so hard , I got so far , 
But in the end it doesn't even matter, 
Coz I have to fall , to lose it all , 
As in the end it doesn't even matter ....
But then too , I have a gut feeling everything is going to be alright , it's not meant to be , it is never going to be that bad, that's all what I have, Faith.
I know after few years when I look back , and when I am going to read this post I will laugh , smile on my petty mind , but that's the beauty of memories , the good and bad times , they go through your mind like a train , bustling around  with each coach filled with your life's happenings .
So just to be clear it is one of those posts , where I keep my mind away , and let go of my heart. 
Good bye.

1 comment:

  1. same story of every people in PDPU.......
    best of luck for ur future
    abhishek

    ReplyDelete