Sunday, January 1, 2012

Happy New Year

Hello Readers,
Can't believe it's already been a year since I wrote my first blog post. Looking back , from where I started with my thoughts on Stochastic World of Petroleum and how I dropped the Petroleum out of it.
Well a lot has happened this year, a lot has must have happened in your own life. Well I made some new friends, broke some hearts , make some feel proud while made fun of some. that's what it's all about. You can't be always a goody-goody person.You are not Tom Hanks,(his name even say Thanks.)
Every human being is like a Magnetic pole, with your own positive and negative side.Some things are going to attract you , Some are going to be attracted to you(Well that hardly happens with me) while some you are going to repel, some are going to repel you(happens a lot).The best part is in knowing how quickly you realize this.That's when you prepare your zone ( your being-comfortable bubble).We all are going to carry on with our Facebooks and Twitters , but the real deal lies in the real world ..You may like some , comment some , share some but what matters how often you do this in the real Stochastic world.We are becoming a less expressive creature who only socialize in cyber world. It feels like a scene of a movie where people are walking like zombies.
Regarding this year's resolutions , well seriously i don't remember what were they last year.Life is not about planning a whole year ahead when you can't even last for a single day. I have also discovered whenever I plan something and am very desperate for it to occur, it never happens. Well I blame it to Murphy's Law, but anyways, so I don't plan anything , just expect to " Surprise me!"
So that's all for now, may you have a fun new year where your blah-blah things are fulfilled and you achieve blah-blah in your life.

No comments:

Post a Comment