Friday, February 11, 2011

falling slowly

At last weekend ahead.What a soothing feeling it brings along is just precious.,rare..and the most important thing it brings is silence ..in mind ,in soul ..Everything is mind's play in the end,(and you are going to agree with me on that).One more mind play example -When someone asked you specifically not to do a certain thing .. you become restless ,uneasy,, excited.about doing that particular thing only .don't you.?
I feel sometimes a sense of non-be-longness to the current environment ..does that ever happened to you also.
Ask two questions to yourself
1.Why are you here ,wherever you are.?? 
2.Why are you doing whatever you are.??
I sometimes convince myself very easily,but today and many-a-times more i feel dejected.Do you?
I can more easily describe that in two lines 


Trying to pull myself away
I'm caught in a pattern and I can't escape

It's like a feeling of being caught in a rat race and most importantly even if you win ,you are still a rat.Are you?
I know you are thinking it's just because of accumulated tensions of result,placement,job and all,but i know it's not that.Ok lets suppose i got that what i want,then what 
I would be working in a Company earning bucks but then what? Yes I am definitely going to be happy for a while but then what .u see SATISFACTION,this character trait is much rarely found in human species.To say it more convincingly here goes.

People are funny. They spend money they haven`t earned, to buy things they don`t need, to impress people they don`t like.

So what if i am not going to be SATISFIED? Same old restlessness cycle repeats itself and till i sort that out regarding what i actually want ,my age would be very close an average human being on Earth very feeble to fight for .much of it now
Let's change topic.
People are funny na!. Yesterday i was in an awkward situation when I was standing next to my friend who was talking to someone whom I didn't know.
Also it's like, When my parents say, "We need to talk to you." I immediately start to think of everything I`ve done wrong to make up a legitimate excuse.


Ah well a really weird idea came across What if ? 
                            
                                 "Everyone could hear what you are thinking "

Imagine the situation how bad it can be.or may be it can be helpful also,but one thing for sure there will be no such thing like secret!
well enough weird thoughts for the day, would like to end up with lines from a song "Lies"


You're moving too fast for me

And I can't keep up with you
Maybe if you slowed down for me
I could see you're only telling
Lies, lies, lies
Breaking us down with your
Lies, lies, lies


Good bye 
Sid


No comments:

Post a Comment